Short Film Contest
Terms and Conditions for PNCA Independence Day Short Film Contest
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions:-
1. Send your entries through the link given below
2. Theme of the short film should be “promotion of Pakistani Culture”.
3. Video duration should be maximum 5 to 7 minutes.
4. The competition is open to residents of Pakistan from any age group.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will result in disqualification.
7. Closing date for entry will be 10-August-2020. After deadline no entry will be permitted.
8. Judges' decision for shortlisting of winners will be considered as final.
9. PNCA will reserve the copyrights for all videos.
10. Only short listed videos will be uploaded on PNCA official Facebook Page.